Allan DeGenova is a prominent figure in the Real Estate Industry. He is often called upon by municipalities when it comes time to selling or acquiring properties. Also, societies and organizations rely on him to help buy and sell their most important assets. Jim Goddard of News1130 called Allan to do a real estate market forecast for 2009. Due to his accurate and “bang on” predictions, Allan was called upon again to do a market forecast for 2010. Allan’s ability to gauge the pulse of the market and convey that knowledge and expertise to his clients have facilitated his clients in making the right decisions for their diverse real estate needs.
Allan was born and raised in Vancouver. He has volunteered extensively and received Vancouver’s Volunteer of the Year Award in 1991. Allan was a five-term Vancouver Park Board Commissioner from 1993 to 2008 and has extensive knowledge of all twenty three neighbourhoods in Vancouver, as well as the cities in the Metro Vancouver area. Allan’s experience in real estate ranges from commercial properties to multi-family residential developments to single detached homes to condominiums. Additionally, Allan’s large network and his experience in selling thousands of homes ensures that he has the ability to sell your home or help you find the home you’ve always been looking for.
The bottom line: If you want something done, ask Al.
Contact Allan today:
- 2009 REALTORS Care® Award Recipient
- Consistently Top 1% of all Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (out of over 9,543 REALTORS®)
- Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver’s President Medallion Club 1995-1996, 2000, 2003-2007
- Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver’s Gold Master Medallion Club 1994-2007
- Sutton Masters Award 2003-2005, 2007-2008
- Sutton Diamond Award 2006, 2009
#301 - 1508 West Broadway